Search Google

Google
 

WORLD EXCLUSIVE!

While wandering around BUCKINGHAM PALACE early this morning in an attempt to shake off the effects of the night before. I took this amazing picture of what could be the first ever sighting of the QUEENS new, SECRET, Genetically modified Thoroughbred champion race horse!!!

I watched in awe as it was ridden around Green Park at speeds of up to 85mph!!

From the hidden vantage point of a BT telephone box I caught the picture as it stopped for a brief rest. IT was only then that I observed the secret to its speed, 7 LEGS!!!

COUNT THEM.........7!

I have full copyright to this picture and offers can be placed in my mailbox only.

No comments:

Convert Megaupload to Rapidshare !!!

If someone want to convert Megaupload to Rapidshare links, please let me know, I'll do it for you ! ( for free, all ). If you want, please send those links to me, with the mail title : Convert to Rapidshare !. My mail is bornbygoogle@yahoo.com. Or YM ID : bornbygoogle.

Nice to help you ! :)